резюме на позицию Инженер-механик CATIA v5

Размещение личных резюме.

резюме на позицию Инженер-механик CATIA v5

Сообщение linde » 02 мар 2010 19:45

По просьбе апликанта размещаю резюме.

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am P. Albert Henry and I am submitting my resume for the position in your company with your concern. With a Bachelors degree in Automobile Engineering and Masters Degree in Product Design & Engineering from NTTF. I have acquired & exhibited my expertise in the areas of
· Manufacturing Automobile plastic trim panels with cost effective design and engineering

. Component prototyping for automobile component

· Design Improvement & stabilization in Biw design structures.

· Casting and fixture design.

During my 3 yrs of Industrial Experience, I have learnt and implemented new techniques and methodologies which has helped the companies reduce cost and increase productivity. I am constantly in lookout for learning & adopting new tools and technologies which would increase my contribution to concerns like yours. Last but not Least, I have adopted with the companies work culture and methodologies in a considerably short duration.

I am attaching a detailed Resume of my Expertise and experience for your kind perusal. I promise you that I will be a valuable asset to the company and contribute my level best toward the growth of your Team & eventually the Company.

Looking forward to Join the team and deliver exceptional service.

You can reach me anytime at 0 or (+91) 9444341133 or albert.henry@gmail.com.

Thank you for considering me.

Sincerely,
Albert Henry.P
Чтобы работать в CATIA v5 надо стать волшебником...
linde
Постоянный участник
Постоянный участник

Вернуться в Поиск